Sunday, August 23, 2009

As I open any page, it automatically runs down to the end of the page (despite use of antivirus&

I carried out a thorough Virus scan (Avast home user). The problem persisted. Tried isolating the mouse. Installed anti spyware (AD Aware and Spybot) and carried out another scan. The problem continues to persist. I am not sure of whether the problem is with the mouse or due to any software installed.



As I open any page, it automatically runs down to the end of the page (despite use of antivirus%26 spyware)?adware remover



i had been baffled by this same problem a few weeks ago. i just cleaned my keyboard. opened the keyboard, took out all keys then clean. good as new.



As I open any page, it automatically runs down to the end of the page (despite use of antivirus%26 spyware)?antivirus protection



I think it is most likey the mouse. You could try remove the mouse drivers and re-installing them. If you do be careful not to disable it unless you know how to get around windows completely using the keyboard.
I am not entirely sure. But have u checked ur keyboard ?? (maybe a space bar). Just go on MS Word or even notpad and check. I don't think that is something to do with viruses or spyware.
When you unplug the mouse, does the problem stop? Does the mouse use batteries? (ie. is it wireless). Have you changed the batteries lately (weird cursor movement happens to me when the batteries are low).



If it is wireless and the batteries are fine, have you added any other wireless devices to your room lately? A phone? A keyboard?



If it doesn't happen when the mouse is unplugged, you know it's a problem w/ the mouse itself (hardware) or the mouse driver.



Does the scrolling happen no matter what program is open (you mentioned page before, but does it scroll in notepad.exe and/or word etc)?

No comments:

Post a Comment