Sunday, August 23, 2009

What is the best antivirus (and preferably free) right now?

I has tried some title of Antivirus product, some of them is freeware also. When I tried the Antiviruses, I found out that it's not always freeware Antivirus is a bad product, and vice versa. Right now, the Antivirus I currently using is Avast! Antivirus home edition. Just want to get opinion about what Antivirus is the best right now to fight those pesky virus out there? I have read many sites that doing Antivirus "benchmarking", but I found a very different result in each sites (different sites = very different results). So I can't get any conclusion from those websites. Can you share your experience from using Antivirus?



What is the best antivirus (and preferably free) right now?virus scan



AVAST http://www.avast.com/



im using avast in more than 70 computers and i dont have the problems that i had with norton or mcafee



u can also try avg or antivir



What is the best antivirus (and preferably free) right now?anti virus scan



AVG from www.grisoft.com has been a great use for me until now; I quit buying other ones since 2 years ago. Go for it and choose the free version (it updates dayly if you choose that way!).Only for home use!
AVG
To be honest, the best virus I have ever used is Kaspersky 6.0.



It's supposedly the best on the market, but it's not free.

No comments:

Post a Comment