Sunday, August 23, 2009

Tried so many things- please help with Microbills!!!?

I've had Microbills for a while now. I'm 13 and a girl so i KNOW i havent looked at anything like this, but these pop-ups started to appear. I've searched on google and found quite a few solutions and have downloaded SO many virus removers it's hard to count- Avast!, a-squared, Adware Away, SpyNoMore, Spyhunter, my own virus remover Norton 360, and many more but they have not worked. I can't tell my Dad as I think he won't believe me and he'll think i have accessed this. Please help, I only got this for my birthday 3 months ago and now i'm scared to even switch the computer on!



Thankyou for all help



Tried so many things- please help with Microbills!!!?spyware remove



Right, first stop worrying it's not the end of the world. Second it is a bit of a problem getting rid of it for us let alone a 13yr old who is panicking. Ask your dad to come on the computer with you and read this. Hi dad as you know your young lady is in a fix, I guarantee you she has done nothing wrong. This is a well known and insidious piece of spyware which can get anybody. If you help her sort it then get a good firewall, anti virus ,and antispy programme installed and keep them up to date. I seem to spend half my life sorting out my grandkids computers. Good luck and stay safe.



Tried so many things- please help with Microbills!!!?virus protection

No comments:

Post a Comment