Sunday, August 23, 2009

A GOOD free anti virus please???

NOT AVG OR AVAST!



i have had problems with those!!



any other good ones please?



thanks



=))



A GOOD free anti virus please???virus protection software



Anti Vir (something like that)



Lavasoft



Antidote Super Lite version



ClamWin



Comodo Anti-Virus



Cyberhawk



PC Tools AntiVirus



A GOOD free anti virus please???adware



Norton antivirus is good quality with lots of useful programs, but can be costly for new editions. AVG is a cheaper alternative, but doesn't include as many features that Norton does. hope I helped =]
No too fussy Avast is outstanding
I have never heard of anyone having problems with AVG. Perhaps you were the problem rather than the program. I mean by that perhaps you were trying to get it to do something it was not designed for.
I would like to know what you are going to get that's better than Avast and for nothing!?!?!, admittedly AVG is trouble.
check out http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-sAFtLsc8e...



to eliminate all spy ware /virus /ad ware /Trojans completely.
Mcafee free edition from AOL %26 BitDefedner 10 free editon.
I would love to know what sort of problems you have had with AVG. I have used it for years alongside Spy-bot Search and Destroy and Zone Alarm firewall and never had a problem. I reckon that these three programmes are the best out there.lol
I got AVG 7.5 no probs so far gave up with Norton too slow have to check regular for updates for internal anti-virus protection don't mind doing that - better safe than sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment