Friday, August 21, 2009

My computer monitor settings are been displayed automatically. Why?

I have an HCL Monitor which is HCM780M 17 inch monitor. Without I press the monitor setings button in the monitor, the monitor settings menu is displaying automatically. It displays for few seconds and then goes off. Then again it automatically displays and goes off. Why this happens? I am not able to work with this problem.



I sent my whole computer(CPU. Monitor, Mouse, Keyboeard etc..) to my brothers house which is 450KM away from my home. I sent it through parcel service. Only after this transfer, this problem is arrised. will the travel be a cause of this issue? or some viruses? i ran the virus scan and didnt find any virus.I have Avast anti-virus software. If someone helps me on this, i will be very thankful to them. can anyone help with the correct reason? I can send the video of the monitor activities if someone can give me your email id.



My computer monitor settings are been displayed automatically. Why?antivirus scan



try this, press several time button (menu button like +,-, menu) not the power.



i think your menu button stuck (always pressing). May be during you trunsfer or moving your monitor, it pressed with something and stuck there. try several time to release it.



My computer monitor settings are been displayed automatically. Why?computer security



Monitor setting are displayed automatically means a control IC in monitor got damaged.



You have to replace the control IC.



Control IC cost you around Rs.500 and including service charge



you may need to spend Rs.700 to correct the problem. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment