Sunday, August 23, 2009

Problems with my computer windows xp?

my computer is running really slow. I already cleaned it at and all that stuff. I have avast and it says no virus. But something isnt right. I dont know how to find adware or spyware, and get rid of it. I have a gaming computer so it is supposed to be very fast, it is but the last 2 days have been terrible programs arent responding, when i click on something it takes forever for it to load. i dont want to take it in on warrenty i want to fix it myself can someone tell me how to fix it myself? thank you



Problems with my computer windows xp?



I would recommend downloading this program:



http://www.ewido.net/en/download/



It is a spyware program that seems to be better than most. I use it to get rid of spyware that spybot or adaware cannot.



I would install it then do the update. After it's complete restart your computer in safemode.



To do this you hit hte F8 key as you restart it should bring up a menu. Select boot into safe mode. Then do a full system scan.



Hope this works good luck!



Problems with my computer windows xp?antivirus downloads



use adaware from download.com



and ccleaner
did you try a disk clean up and disk defrag, and yes you might have spyware, if you doing alot of gaming im sure you do have some
Try emptying all caches and then defragmenting the drive.
Go to the help section and click on troubleshooting. Then, "computer running slow", or "slow response". This should hopefully help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment