Sunday, August 23, 2009

Should I get Norton Anivirus 2007 or renew my 2005 version?

i have avg free and avast but they dont seem to be protecting me. my subscriton just expired and seems like it slowed down. should i just let avg free protect my computer from viruses.



please what should i do



Should I get Norton Anivirus 2007 or renew my 2005 version?agv



I personally run avg as it updates itself every day and never run's out!



Should I get Norton Anivirus 2007 or renew my 2005 version?antivirus software



Get rid of Norton and stick with the AVG. Here is a good site for helpful information about spyware. You can also download AVG for free if you need an update. http://spyware.dugancom.com/
I recommend AVG free, updates everyday, not intrusive as Norton is. Trying to uninstall Norton is a nightmare.
I do not recommend Norton. I had that and I got several bad viruses. While I had those problems I researched virus and spyware stuff and found only bad things to say about Norton. Now I use Spysweeper for spyware and virus, no problems yet. It was cheap to get both together.

No comments:

Post a Comment