Friday, August 21, 2009

Why does my computer lock up very often when It goes on stand by?

I have avast virus protection and I have spybot. I also have the slow speed dsl but I dont understand why it keeps locking up. I try to close the website and it just has an hour glass there and doesnt pull the site up then I try to close it and it doesnt close. It says not responding and I try to endnow the site and that is even locked up. I can still use my mouse to move across the screen and I can do some manual things but it wont let me restart the computer. I have to end up shutting the whole thing off on the moniter.



Why does my computer lock up very often when It goes on stand by?ktm



It could be that some of your hardware isn't compatible with power saving mode and is causing problems.



Why does my computer lock up very often when It goes on stand by?nortan



turn stand by off
how much memory do you have on the computer, sometime it locks up b/c of low memory. If your pc only have 128mb or 156, you might want to add some more.Once memory is low, you will get hour glass and it will lock up but like you said, your mouse might still work.

No comments:

Post a Comment