Sunday, August 23, 2009

Trojan Help?

Avast keeps detecting a trojan called Win32:agent-hkj, which keeps infecting my C:\WINNT\retadpu77.exe file and I can't seem to get rid of it. Every time I remove the file, it gets created and infected again.



How can I get rid of this?



Trojan Help?antivirus downloads



I just downloaded something called SUPERAntiSpyWare and it is working so far. If any one else has any experience with this please comment. Thanks! ( I am still waiting for it to not work)



Trojan Help?cafe racer



Yeah, mine is still working too, i still don't believe it! I thought I would never get rid of those damn pop-ups. i'm glad i could help. Report It


Google that trojan with the words removal or remove or manual removal etc etc



Had that problem many many times.... find out as much info as you can on what type of trojan it is and what it actually does... it might be recreating itself after you do something... like delete... but there could be a way around it



Good Luck!
This is the second question like this I have seen. You all are scaring me. I am depending on Avast to keep things like this off my computer. If I get infected, I will go to sandboxie.



Could it be located in your startup processes? If so, get rid of it there. Or does it appear between bootups. If so, Google it and get complete instructions on how to get rid of it.
Scanners for nasties work best if you're in safe mode - there are less things running.

No comments:

Post a Comment