Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I m suffering from serious computer problem, my system is attecked by a worm, & it is not going?

i have scan my system by avg, avira ,avast antivirus but nobody detectyed it, it destroy my installer , i can't install any software cos installer gets close in middle. ihave formetted my windows but nothin improved. it created autoru file in every drive, but i can't see hiddenfiles ,plz help me.



I m suffering from serious computer problem, my system is attecked by a worm, %26 it is not going?norton 360



Hi, This is a new malware,



your AVG, AVIRA, AVAST are all a free antivirus software if i am not wrong. which can do very little for protecting your computer as it will hold very few signatures in the signature database.



Another thing which has to be known to any computer user that, Any Signature based / Heuristic Based Antivirus software can do very little to protect the computer. as it will only identify the known malwares, where as unknown malwars are left unidentifed to collapse the computer.



all you will have to do at this juncture is to write to the support guys of the antivurs company asking to test this piece of malware and produce a Definition for it.



I m suffering from serious computer problem, my system is attecked by a worm, %26 it is not going?photoshop



go for a new hard disk, some viruses are so stubborn that formatting doesn't help.

No comments:

Post a Comment