Friday, August 21, 2009

Can i download any drivers for my friends computer?

I have run Avast Antivirus CD on my friends computer, and it found a Trojan horse, it asked me if I would like to delete, so I did, the mouse and the keyboard are know frozen, I have tried everything in the past couple of days, and getting the same result's, I have tried to download the logic drivers for the mouse and keyboard, from CD, but obviously the Software asks for a specific download location folder, obviously the mouse and the keyboard are frozen, so I can't go any further, I think when I deleted that so and so horse, it also took something else,? drivers? so is there such a thing as a self application driver download for this computer, I know what your thinking, throw it in the skip...........( this will not defeat us humans, humans or computers,? I can hear the sound of terminators as we speak lol



P.S. He has Windows XP and can't find his backup discs........................I Know it's a shot in the dark ...........but their are some clever people around today, obviously



Can i download any drivers for my friends computer?downloads



If you go to the web site of your computer, put in the model number and product number, it will give you the drivers for your computer to download.



That's what I do with my hp computer.



Can i download any drivers for my friends computer?house call



Are either working outside of windows? Can you enter the bios?



Try booting in safe mode? (press f8 after POST before windows loads) If it doesn't work, try pugging in a different type of keyboard or mouse.



Mouse and keyboard are plug and play, and don't really need an external driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment