Sunday, August 23, 2009

My desktop icons and and start menu disappears in 5 seconds and shows again and it keep reapating al

I already tried to find viruses (Avast Professional 4.7) and to run explorer from task manager and I rebooted computer many times. Also, I reinstalled service pack 2, run Smart Doctor...



Nothing helped!



Please help me to solve the problem.



Thank you.



My desktop icons and and start menu disappears in 5 seconds and shows again and it keep reapating all the timeanti virus



Have you tried to run anti-spyware programs?? download and install:



- Spybot search and destroy



- AVG Anti-Spyware



After installing, update immediately and reboot your windows to "Safe Mode" and run both programs to scan your computer. If that still does not work, then somebody needs to find out whats running on the background.



Download Hijackthis and run it..Do a "system Scan and create a report" and post your problem at Castlecops.



My desktop icons and and start menu disappears in 5 seconds and shows again and it keep reapating all the timeauto protect



Try this.Dont know exactly.May be the fan inside the system gets heated up.so make it cool by not using it for sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment