Sunday, August 23, 2009

Remove Virus, Please help?

10 Points to the person who gets rid of this thing.



Does anyone know what I can use to get rid of the virus that I have. I have tried Avast, which I currently have but has locked majority of my files down. I have this other one aswell it is really good but still does not get rid of the virus, it keeps on coming back after I re-boot the pc.



I cannot get into my Control Panel its locked up and says I need to contact administrator.



Please help with this, its stressing me out.



Remove Virus, Please help?stinger



I have a McAfee license and LogMeIn, so I can go into your computer and personally remove the virus/spyware or whatever you have for free. Send me a mail to hvalle98@yahoo.com for more info



Remove Virus, Please help?virus scanner



And if all the above fails you might to run a complete reformat of your hard drive and a restore using the disc which came with your computer not on line in fact disconnect on line before starting reformating.



That is the worst case sceniro if all else fails because you will lose a lot of data if you are the type (99% of us are) that doesn't back everything up on zip card or disc.
Try avg free edition.



http://www.download.com/AVG-Anti-Virus-F...



That link comes from the avg website, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment