Sunday, August 23, 2009

I've downloaded AVG antivirus and when I do an online?

scan at symantec security it says no antivirus detected on computers, so i uninstall and reinstalled it. But it keeps saying antivirus not detected. I uinstalled it again then I downloaded Avast, and it says the same thing. Why is my antivirus not being detected?



I've downloaded AVG antivirus and when I do an online?symatec



Anti virus will not be detected only a virus!!!! Don't panic I would suggest that your system is clean.



wdw



I've downloaded AVG antivirus and when I do an online?vista



Antivirus software tries to detect viruses on your PC.



When you use AV programs to scan your system they will only detect virus infections.



You have used AVG and Avast to scan your system and both programs have returned no detections.



This is a good thing and means your system is virus free.



Be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment