Friday, August 21, 2009

If you are seeing this page, your browser settings prevent you from automatically redirecting to a n

I need help?I use IE6 and i get this message when i try to use Yahoomail and Ebay.



On Yahoomail it redirects but when i try to read my emals the pages stay blank and It wont allow me to delete my emails.



On Ebay i have to cilck on the click here and it takes me to my Ebay but once there I am limited on functions and I cant upload new photos onto my listing and text on the screen is different than normal ????



Its really puzzling me and would like to know a fix and what is causing this.



I recenlty updated my avast anti virus and recenlty updated my windows with a cumilative update from microsoft?



If you are seeing this page, your browser settings prevent you from automatically redirecting to a new URL.?internet security 2006



If you are using I.E. for your browser, you can change your settings by going to Tools, Interntet Options. I would first change your INTERNET (not intranet) settings to Medium security. See if that fixes it, if not keep drilling down in advanced for further options.



Good Luck.



If you are seeing this page, your browser settings prevent you from automatically redirecting to a new URL.?microsoft



get IE7
USING IE YOU MUST BE MAD.



Try FIREFOX or OPERA both better than IE and much safer to use

No comments:

Post a Comment