Friday, August 21, 2009

What can I do stop a virus like rovmonlog from disturbing my systems?

I mean this virsu has being distrubing my network and I don`t know what to do about it. I have avast antivirus on my systems, yet these virus still attack my systems and it spreading on the network. I just want a help for my systems



What can I do stop a virus like rovmonlog from disturbing my systems?husqvarna



You must not have spelled your problem correctly, because that combination of letters can't be found. However, I've used Avast for 3+ years, and if Avast can't find it, it isn't a virus. And if it isn't a virus, then it's spyware. And if it's spyware, then you need SpyBot Search %26 Destroy %26 Ad-Aware.



After installing SpyBot, immunize the computer against over 16,000 known pieces of spyware. Then run a full bot check and remove everything it finds using the Fix Selected Problems tab. Keep it updated and run it weekly to keep your computer free of this stuff.



Run a full system scan in Ad-Aware and remove everything it finds. Keep them both updated and run them at least weekly, or more often if it seems necessary.



Find them both free at download.com



http://www.download.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment