Sunday, August 23, 2009

I have a highjack Prob! Redirect page to aprotectedpage.com?

Please help, I have tried everything but reformat! Adaware SE -no good, McAfee - no good, Avast trial - no good! I do not want to reformat this machine! I appreciate your help. Thanks Roy



I have a highjack Prob! Redirect page to aprotectedpage.com?spyware



Since your homepage is pointing to http://aprotectedpage.com, this means your PC is infected with a trojan called Zlob Trojan. Of course it is important to get rid of aprotectedpage.com, but it is just as important to also remove the Zlob Trojan that implanted it there. In my experience, a program called SpyNoMore is your best bet in removing the Zlob trojan. By removing this trojan, you will also get rid of aprotectedpage.com. Another symptom of Zlob Trojan is that it generates fake warning messages like:



System Alert



Critical System Error



System Performance monitor warning



Security Alert: NetWorm-i.Virus@fp



W32.Myzor.FK@yf



I have a highjack Prob! Redirect page to aprotectedpage.com?virus scan



Click Here!! Scroll down to "Defender Pro". This is some of the best fixing and security software I know of. Even clears your address bar!!
roy just run this tool and let me know. http://siri.urz.free.fr/Fix/SmitfraudFix... preferrable if running in safe mode

No comments:

Post a Comment