Sunday, August 23, 2009

My yahoo chart room freezes any time I enter the chart room?

My yahoo messenger freezes any time I enter into yahoo chart room,am using XP service pack2 and avast anti virus home edition.Thank you



My yahoo chart room freezes any time I enter the chart room?norton ghost



check for messenger updated go to your messenger task bar click help/ check for updates this will tell you what version your running and if you need an update.



also try clearing your temp files in your task bar click on tools / Internet options/ delete files ( check to delete off line content ) click OK while your in there also click to clear history.



My yahoo chart room freezes any time I enter the chart room?software



my yahoo chart room freezes whenever i enter there. i am using windows vista Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment