Sunday, August 23, 2009

What extra programs can I download to make my computer get rid of it's virus? ( read details )?

The programs I have so far are:



- ad-aware 2007



- avast! antivirus



- ccleaner



- COMODO firewall pro



- mcafee siteadvisor



- Spywareblaster



- superantispyware Free edition



_______________________________



well if your wondering what the problem is here it is:



my computer restarts by itself automatically and it freezes, crashes, etc..so that is the problem and I usually only go on the computer for 1 hour..so please help %26 thanks ;)



another thing that happened was that my computer restarted by itself , it logged of %26 restarted..strange ey? and when the computer freezes it makes a sound which dosn't stop and it seems to come from the hard drive



sometimes when my computer freezes the computer has a line that is sort of greenish-blueish...



I heard getting a mac dosn't work since the virus will remain..



sorry, at the moment i can't afford norton products , so if you can tell me a free product please, but if you just can't then please tell me..it would be nice if you told me why it is good as well ;)



there are no computers guys in my area and i don't know the number for one so I have to use virus programs



thanks for the advice to get on with my life, but not really what i wanted



What extra programs can I download to make my computer get rid of it's virus? ( read details )?pc security

No comments:

Post a Comment