Sunday, August 23, 2009

Which is the best free ANTISPY software for home pc use?

HI, i am using avast free edition on my pc.Is it enough to prevent me from virus and spyware?.I would like know which is best free antispy software and where can shall i download if from.OH yes n i have tried using doctor spy(which makes my pc real slow so i dont like it) and i also tried adware 2007(which for some reason dont work on my pc).Please guide me on the this and will be helpful if u provide me with names of good software with the sites.........cheers!!!



Which is the best free ANTISPY software for home pc use?vincent



First of all, stop thinking about spending money to buy costly Anti-spyware programs. First use the free programs available.



Do a little yourself and if that doesnt help, you can always shell out some money to buy those good for nothing utilities.



Download the free anti-spyware programs mentioned and follow the easy steps mentioned on this article first ...



http://www.compset.net/article_spyware_a...



I am sure, this will help. Good Luck!



Which is the best free ANTISPY software for home pc use?adware remover



I would try AVG antispyware and Antivirus. Just google "AVG antivirus free edition" download and you will find the site. Antispyware is on same site. If PC is running slow you could try a bit of house keeping: start%26gt; control panel%26gt;delete%26gt; delete all option , tick box for ad ons and yes, that will get rid of cookies and clutter, defrag you hard drive,I make it a rule to run antispyware at shutdown every time i log off net. Drefrag at least twice a month or if you have a large drive do it over night, off line. Program your antivirus to do a full scan once a week. I f your pc is still running slow check how much ram you got and add some more or if you mother board will take a faster ram, this may involve moving some jumpers so if thats beyond you go with same and buy generic its cheaper
superspywareterminator is a great one- threatfire is good too- spybot search and destroy - adaware (the old version) is a great one too if you can find it- try download.com to get all the above or just type in the name of each on search and get the free versions- Also yahoo toolbar upgrade(free) has the anti spyware!
CA Anti-Spyware
you can try spybot.. its free.
lol, buy a mac! they are the best computers ever made! (check out my other comments on the IE7 question...)
Top 5 anti spyware:



http://www.top5antispyware.info
www.spywareterminator.com is one of the best I've found

No comments:

Post a Comment