Sunday, August 23, 2009

Any antivirus i install on my pc;it disrupts the functionong of my broadband connection!!?

either i hve to uninstall the antivirus(as was in NOD32) s/w or disable(as in AVAST 4.7) it in order to access net!!!



plz somebody suggest something!!!!



Any antivirus i install on my pc;it disrupts the functionong of my broadband connection!!?systemworks



only one firewall should you use at any one time



Any antivirus i install on my pc;it disrupts the functionong of my broadband connection!!?windows



Chances are your antivirus program includes a firewall as well.You need to look for a tab such as SETTINGS then allowed programs,make sure you click on the browser you are using and click on(allow/yes etc.).It will usually say something like this.



"Are You Sure You Wan't This Program To Access The Internet?



Click OK/Allow
An uninstall was probably not necessary. I have Norton, and there are settings you can choose that'll make it easier, or more of a hassle to be online.



Just re-install an anti-virus program, and go through the menu options thoroughly. If you're still having trouble after that, then go to the anti-virus manufacturer's website and see what you can find there.
Ck your firewall setting it may not allow the program to run unless you have made it recognise the program

No comments:

Post a Comment