Friday, August 21, 2009

I am not quite sure what happened on my pc but run, my registry is out,?

If i go under all programs it wont show nothing or whatever. My run dont work. Registry i cant get into. If i click on run here is what it says: windows cannot create a shortcut here. Do u want the shortcut to be placed on the desk top. Even if i hit search to that is also not working. What ever the problem was it deactivated my zone alarm so i had to put another antivirus on to. I downloaded mcafee to and for some strange reason it didnt download correctly or something and it never showed on the system. I am pretty pc literate so i thought that was sorta strange. I know have avast on my pc and that is working fine. But how to i fix run, and search and make them work. Thanks much guys.



I am not quite sure what happened on my pc but run, my registry is out,?free antivirus



just check here to restores corrupted registry is a three step process.



http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307545



I am not quite sure what happened on my pc but run, my registry is out,?internet



Sounds like you need a computer geek to come and re-install windows, I know you don't want to wander through the registry.

No comments:

Post a Comment