Friday, August 21, 2009

Jkkll.dll trojan is found on my pc, can't remove it, help???

avast continually finds/warns me that the jkkll.dll trojan is on my pc (in c:/windows/system32) and asks me if i want to delete it or move it to a chest. if i choose delete, it doesn't delete it and if i tell it to move it to the chest i get an error. if i try to manually delete the file myself by going into the system32 folder, it says the file is in use by another program and won't let me delete it. i haven't found anything online about removing it, all i've found in searches are sites with programs that say it will remove it, but they don't seem legit and will probably just be more viruses. any advice on how to get rid of this bug?



Jkkll.dll trojan is found on my pc, can't remove it, help???live update



http://www.spywareremove.com/removejkkll...



Jkkll.dll trojan is found on my pc, can't remove it, help???norten



Jkkll.dll trojan also called Trojan winfixer that means a vundo trojan.



Run a vundo removal tool.
ok heres what you can do, first download the spyware doctor and update it and then download the avg antivirus and update it then shut your computer off and restart it and tap the F-8 key while it is restarting then select the safe mode option and run both tools in safe mode, This should find it so you can remove it,

No comments:

Post a Comment