Sunday, August 23, 2009

I think my computer has spywares/adwares...?

...because when I visit specific websites (like www.avast.com, www.youtube.com and more) it always redirects to www.spywaresheriff.com. I've already cleaned my computer from spywares and adwares and viruses too. What should I do to stop this? Is there something I need to reset on my computer? Help! Give me full instructions!



I think my computer has spywares/adwares...?antivirus download



OK, don't panic!



First, you will need to get some software programs to help you. They are free for personal use.



Anti-Spyware Software



鈥?CWShredder - You can find it at [www.trendmicro.com]



鈥?Lavasoft's Ad-Aware - You can find it at [www.lavasoftusa.com]



鈥?Spybot S%26D - You can find it at [www.spybot.info]



鈥?AVG AntiSpyware - You can find it at [free.grisoft.com] / [www.ewido.net]



Anti-Virus Software



Download each of the above programs and then install them. After you install them, you MUST update them so you will have the latest protection. There is one small exception: CWShredder is a stand-alone program that doesn't need to be installed, but you do need to have it check for an update to ensure that you have the latest version. If you don't update these programs and you are infected with the latest parasites, you will not be able to effectively detect and clean them from your computer, so remember to update, update, update.

No comments:

Post a Comment